Wednesday 29 October 2014

Mmmm cookies!!



As you know I am a self-confessed sweet tooth….unable to resist all things yumm like cookies…..so when I saw that Chantelle Ellem and Rowe Timson had mixed together a Clever Cookie School of Blog then I knew that it was the course for me.


Once I had signed up a welcome pack full of exciting goodies arrived in the mail …it was like being allowed to taste the cookie dough…it got me all excited about the things to come!



Over 4 weeks Chantelle and Rowe gave us all of the ingredients that we needed to get baking…a blend of blogging know how, a measure of photography techniques, a dash of social media.

And they combined it all together with some amazing guests such Zoe Foster Blake, Nikki Parkinson, Tessa White, Kelly Exeter, Stacey Roberts, Kat Springer, Hailey Bartholomew and David Jenyns…!


I could never have imagined how amazing the content of this course would be…it exceeded all of my expectations and some….like a choc chip cookie that is crunchy on the outside and soft and gooey on the inside!!  Writing this is making me hungry...!


I continue to work my way through the course notes and implement new things that I have learnt I hope that you will see my blog eventually baked to perfection and it will all be thanks to Chantelle and Rowe and The Clever Cookie School of Blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment