Thursday 27 June 2013

As Ready As I'll Ever Be....

Today is Parent/Teacher interviews at my eldest 3 daughters high school.

That equates to seeing some 18 teachers, spread over 6-8 classrooms in various wings of the school, in the allotted 5-10 minute time frames....that is over 3 HOURS in total !!!!!!

Oh my gosh!!  This is  my first  year with three at high school...I remember last year's parent teacher interviews when there were just two of the girls there and it seemed to take forever.  But now there is a new meaning to FOREVER.

And did I mention that along with Miss 15, Miss 14 and Miss 12 that Miss 4 will be in tow....eek!

Miss 4 is the epitome of unpredictable.  So far already this morning she had refused to wear the clothes that she decided upon last night, she refuses to leave until she has eaten all of her cereal...one piece at a time....the list goes on.....

I feel a headache coming on already  :-(  

Well it's nearly time to go.....I guess I am as ready as I'll ever be.....

Plan A is to appear the good parent....healthy-ish snacks, wondrous assortment of activities....





Plan B is to try to leave with even the smallest shred of dignity intact .....whatever it takes ......crap snacks and ipad....




How long do you think it'll take til I'm onto Plan B?  Wish me luck!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment