Friday 20 February 2015

My Liebster Award 2015


Earlier this year the lovely Willisa from  Willing Me nominated me for a 'Liebster Blog Award' which is essentially an award given by bloggers to fellow bloggers as a way of recognizing each others blogs.  


So today I am going to belatedly answer the 11 questions that Willisa gave me....a few weeks back now....here goes!



1. What’s the best part about having a blog?
The best part for me is that it's my own little space....because in a tiny 3 bedroom house with 7 people and 2 cats there's no room.....so the blog is my little retreat!
2. Where do you live?
Sydney
3. What’s your favourite time of the day?
When the girls are all asleep.....sigh of relief!!
4. What is the best piece of advice you’ve been given about life?
Definitely that life is short so make the most of it....
5. Favourite Breakfast food?
Mmmmmm bacon.....I love bacon!!
6. Best job you’ve ever had?
Well I haven't really had that many but one of the best would have been organizing training courses...love organizing other peoples stuff, just not so much at home lol!!

7. Where is your ultimate holiday destination?That would have to be Europe and the UK...I adore the history and the architecture of these places.
8. What is your Favourite colour & how does it make you feel?
I'm not a real favourites person but I am loving blues at the moment...I think they are calming...
9. What is the last book you read?
Every year for Christmas my mother-in-law buys me the latest Mary Higgins Clark book...this year it was "I've Got You Under My Skin"....it was excellent.  I can never put her books down until I am finished!!
10. Describe your favourite pair of shoes.
Ugh I'm not really a shoes person!  Most days you'll find my in my thongs...yes even in winter!  But I do love me a nice pair of boots....and some cosy slippers!!
11. It’s 9pm on a weeknight, What are you doing?
Probably making everybodies lunches for the next day, checking homework, signing notes and ironing!!


Oh my gosh, I always find answering questions about myself so difficult!

Thank you so much for sharing the Liebster Blog Awards love Willisa!  Make sure you all pop by and check out here blog here

I will do some research and hopefully find some new blogs to share the love with real soon!








No comments:

Post a Comment