Friday 26 September 2014

13 weeks til Christmas...






Now it is only 13 weeks til Christmas and equally excitingly our beach holiday that I told you about here last week.

So I have begun my search online for decorating and craft ideas for our temporary Christmas beach house, ideas for cooking and baking with a summer, beachy feel and I am on the look out for gifts for the girls that can easily be transported so not too big in size but still give a 'wow' when opened!

Here's what I have found so far...


I absolutely love these glass Christmas baubles filled with sand and shells....they would make a perfect decoration and activity at the same time....okay so transporting glass baubles in a trailer load of supplies might be a bit tricky...but I'm definitely going to give it a try!




I love this idea for watermelon Christmas trees that I found over at www.eatingvibrantly.com ....perfect for the summer and beach themed Christmas....and they don't look too hard to achieve which is what I need!!




And as for gifts I think these Dot To Dot books by Thomas Makes Stuff would be perfect for the older girls....they won't be hard to transport, will provide an activity that can be started on holidays if we encounter rainy days, and the finished product can be displayed in their rooms when they get home...so I think they are perfect.....and I want to do the Elvis one!!!!



So tell me, have you started planning your Christmas yet....or is it still way too early for you to even think about it!??


No comments:

Post a Comment