Saturday 13 December 2014

2 weeks til Christmas...






Two weeks until Christmas...just under two weeks til we go on holidays....my head is in a constant state of turmoil !!

Trying to get to all of the end of year events, ensuring we have all the necessary Christmas presents, packing for 7 people to go away for a few weeks, ensuring the cats are up to date with vaccinations so they can go into boarding ....OVERLOAD !!!!!

I am going to bed later and later and getting up earlier and earlier in an attempt to get through each days 'to-do' lists!

Whilst I love Christmas I don't necessarily love this time of year....it is just crazy!

But at least I have done a good part of my Christmas shopping in a 5 hour Westfield marathon!




But now it is time to get wrapping while these girls sleep and hubby is at work....busy busy!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment