Monday 19 August 2013

The New Me....

A little bit about me.....

Well I could do with losing say 6-8 kilos.  It really can't be blamed on pregnancies when your youngest child is turning 5 in a few months can it??

I have an aversion to exercise...unless walking to the fridge for chocolate counts...which it really
should...sometimes I do walk quickly!  

I did join the gym years ago when the girls were younger....more so to utilise their crèche facilities than their exercise equipment....

I may have run for the bus in my teenage years....perhaps once.....

I love love love chocolate.  I don't love love love vegetables.

So it's time....well beyond time....that I join Shannan Ponton's 8 week Fast Track Challenge and get my butt into gear...lose a few kilos, increase my exercise and improve my diet...and subsequently the diet of my family.

I have so far survived today...Day 1...!!









No comments:

Post a Comment