Tuesday 10 November 2015

10 on 10 Photography Circle - November



Wow another month has flown by!!   Welcome to this months photography circle!

Only 10 days into November and we have already had miss 6 turn 7 and miss 17 turn 18!! 
And as if that wasn't enough this week sees miss 16 and miss 18 have their year 10 and year 12 formals respectively.

One trip to the shops with the non shopping loving miss 16 a few weeks ago saw her dress purchased at the second shop we went into.

I knew shopping with miss 18 was not going to be the same...!!

Here is what 6 hours of formal dress shopping looks like!!




























6 hours, 10 shops and countless annoying sales assistants later we bought a dress....but you'll have to come back on Friday to see pics!!!


Believe me Mrs Fields was my saviour !!




This month I am linking up to the lovely Cathy!  You will absolutely adore her amazing travel photos....check them out here and then be sure to follow your way around the circle!


Linking up with Essentially Jess for #IBOT


13 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing the final choice- can't wait to do this with my 13 year old in a few years :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I can't wait to see what she chose! The white one looks gorgeous as does the black. Oh they all do!!! What exciting times for your daughter. #teamIBOT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see what she chose! I've got this to look forward to in a couple of years. Such a special time for you to be able to celebrate with her! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see what she chose either - she looks fabulous in all of them! Huzzah for Mrs Fields!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know what? I will take her to shop in France! Prepare the budget!!! Haha! There is something really strange for me with those big ball dresses. We don't have ths tradition here. You don't see girls with long dress. Even ladies at weddings are more in short dresses. A lot to share about our different fashion culture with Miss 18!!! xx cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you've left us hanging! The white was my favourite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh now I can't wait to see which one she chose! I remember shopping with my Mum for my formal dresses! I love shopping as much a my Mum does so I think we looked for weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh the suspense! I love the white and black ones. The school formal is such a fun and important time in one's life and so lovely that you've captured some of the process. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh the suspense! I love the white and black ones. The school formal is such a fun and important time in one's life and so lovely that you've captured some of the process. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun! I attended three formats - for one my mom made my dress & the other two, she handed me her credit card & said "don't spend more that $150!" Lol! I love that white & brown one - so lovely! Can't wait to see what she ultimately chose!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow! That's a whole lotta shopping! Makes me kinda glad I've got boys as I know how painful I AM at shopping! Hehehe! I've just seen one photo of your daughters and looove the dress! What a little stunner! Did you shed a few tears Veronica? Well done for taking pics as you went along, hope you enjoyed that cookie xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh gosh, I don't know how you do it. I love the white one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that white one! 6 hours...there would be enough cookies for me!

    ReplyDelete